Friday, 13 October 2017

Friday

We did manage up by 8.30am this morning, DB was out putting more preservative on the shed, its almost finished, the door is going to need a second coat.

I stripped the kitchen and washed the floor, so its all speakling now.

Jan... if you send me a comment with your email in, I will obviously not publish it, I will then email you about the table centre.

Its a fine day, but the wind is getting up, we are forecast a hurricane, not looking forward to that.

I spoke to the Dr this morning, he has agreed that DB can take the anti sickness tablets with his medication with no ill effect, so he will be going with me to the wedding. We will stay for the photos and then come home. I think DB will have had enough by then.


Sundays bride and groom with their 7 month old son Denny.

I have one of the wall hangings to sew the binding on, then the box will be coming out and I will see what I have got before deciding what else to do. I will probably do some lavender bags for the £1 box with the tissue covers.

Fish and chips tonight, no dessert........

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that is great news about the anti-sickness tablets! I saw on the news this morning that you all are going to get hit with hurricane Hurricane Ophelia and that it has strengthened to a Category 2 storm with 100mph winds, as it makes its way across the Atlantic towards Britain.
    The US National Hurricane Center has been warning that the storm, which is currently 670miles south-west of the Azores, is becoming stronger and its remnants are set to hit the UK on Sunday and Monday.

    So, you all be SAFE !!!

    Take care,
    Dawn Pinnataro


    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on all you and DB accomplished today! Am glad the weather has allowed DB to get the preservative on all sides of the new shed.

    Wishing you and all who are in the path of the hurricane safety,that property stays put, and the electricity stays on.

    Am about to sew the last border on the backing for the HST quilt, then it will be on to starting the Amish Single Irish Chain for Z&L.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, forgot to mention how cute Denny is and how lovely his mum and dad are! Wishing them "happily ever after"!

    Hope the motion sickness med. allows DB to enjoy himself without the bother of feeling bad.

    More hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.