Friday, 8 September 2017

Friday

In to town first thing, needed some bits from Morrison. Back home in just over the hour. I bought 2 shrubs from Morrison, £3.00, a cornus and a white ceanothus, they are both in the garden. I have photographed them and entered them into the garden journal so I know whats where.

I have tried again 3 times to connect the printer to the computer, I even set the printer back to the factory setting, still not managed it, got the printer talking to the router but not to the lap top, I am really brassed off now. No sign of the techie either.

Its a dullish morning, we did have a few spots of rain but it soon went off.

I have another UTI, getting very fed up its only a few weeks since the last one. I have an appointment with the Dr tomorrow at 8.15. They run an emergency surgery on a Saturday, I was lucky to get in.

Fish and chips for supper tonight.

Update..... the techie man came on his way home, the printer is working, but he did say its one of the worst he has ever had to install. There was a point where I thought he was not going to be able to make it work. I was getting ready to send it back.

Sewing machine has arrived at its destination, doubtless I will be getting a call sometime next week when it has been serviced and it will be on its way back to me.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about the recurrent UTI annoyance. Do you drink lots of water and lots of cranberry juice when this happens? I used to work with a urologist who always had his UTI patients do this.

    Might you take photos of the offending Canon parts and ports and email the pictures to Canon so they can see what the problem parts look like? Hope the techie chap shows up today.

    It's really chilly and sunny here this morning.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, you have my sympathy. Frugal In Norfolk wrote a very good post on Monday about a similar problem and she has seen a Urologist at the hospital, and they have advised certain life changes.

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.