Wednesday, 30 August 2017

Wednesday

My goodness it was dank this morning, I am bored and fed up!!

One bright spark on the horizon I think I have sold my embroidery machine.........will know later tonight. I need to check it and make sure its fine. A quick clean is called for. I will also need to sort out stuff to go with it.......

Its now raining, that horrid stuff we used to call smurr in Scotland yukk.....

DB seems ok this morning, we have not had any pulled faces so far, but yesterday afternoon was horrendous.....I will not go into detail TMI.

I am seriously thinking of cancelling our short break, I just cannot face going away with DB as he is, will leave it another couple of weeks and see. If we do not go away I can maybe get the shed up a bit quicker. 

The weather cheered up at lunchtime, signs of the sun coming out.

We did the freezer audit and the menu and shopping lists are done, Aldi tomorrow, DB is almost out of yogurt.

We now have water running unchecked down Chapel Lane, looks like the main has burst. I have filled a kettle and also a bucket with water. I guess the water board will turn up at some point.



1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed that your embroidery machine sells and that its booklet and all its parts are easy to find.

    Sorry things are such a roller-coaster with DB that you're considering canceling your holiday. It's wise to wait for that decision until closer to time.

    Hope the broken water main is quickly repaired. Do you residents have to report this to the Water Board so they're aware of the situation?

    Our friend's home in the Houston area barely escaped the flooding after the flood crept to within an inch of him having water the house

    Am sewing blocks and HSTs again today but have to save my energy as I have a 5p appt. with the eye doctor.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.