Sunday, 27 August 2017

Sunny Sunday

Woke after 5am, read until DB woke, we had our usual Sunday breakfast, DB is now dittering in the garden.

Last night was DGD's hen do, they went to Nottingham, a bus load plus rellies from Derbyshire.

 From left to right, The Bride, Brides Mother, Brides cousin, Brides Aunt. All show a strong resemblance, you can tell they are all from the same family, my two daughters and their daughters.

I guess there may be a few sore heads this morning. Daddy stayed home with the baby.


Geranium pot by the back door.


The bathroom orchid.

Pork for supper, I plant to do meringues with fresh raspberries for dessert.

Its been another fine day, sunny but there is an autumnal chill in the air.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice photo of most of the women in your family! You're so right about the family resemblance. :)

    Oh, your dinner sounds yummy as usual along with that wonderful dessert.

    We had an unexpected downpour of rain with pea-sized HAIL yesterday but today is sunny and cool.

    I've made two mistakes in the first 4 blocks on this quilt. I turned the dark half of a couple of HSTs in the wrong direction in both goofs. Methinks the quilt will be busy enough that nobody will ever notice the mistakes and I don't plan to use the seam ripper. Not yet anyway!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.