Sunday, 13 August 2017

Sunny Sunday?

We both slept for a while yesterday afternoon, I was in bed by 9pm last night, woke briefly when OH came to bed. Apart from getting up to the toilet it was after 8 when we woke.

Usual Sunday breakfast in bed. DB is out in the garden just now, no idea what he is up to and to be frank he can just get on with it. He was complaining again about his head aching...........its the Drs in the morning regardless.

No plans for the day except to sit and read, will prepare the pork for supper and thats about it.

Had a quick trip down to the surgery to put the complaint letter through the door, I want it there before we go in the morning, will be asking to see one of the senior partners.

Its quite warm outside, it was very chilly yesterday afternoon, it was a case of fleece jumpers on. Expect it will be the same today once the sun goes down.

Update.

Nothing much else to report, I have discovered that there was a smaller shed on the site before the one we took down, I have found a shallow concrete base which I need to lift, so spade and lump hammer going to be in use, I will use the rubble to make a soak away at the back of the coal house which floods if we get heavy rain. It will also help to level out the slight slope thats there.

We both had a siesta whis afternoon, finger crossed we sleep ok tonight. We need to be up early to be at the Drs by 9am.

1 comment:

  1. Hope it's been a good day for you two and that DB's headache is gone or has lessened in intensity. Are his pupils equal and reactive to light? All those nursing things come to mind that pertain to neuro checks!

    Your dinner sounds delicious - as usual - and I wish you both a good night's sleep.

    I'm cutting more squares today and sewing some pairs into HSTs.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.