Saturday, 26 August 2017

Saturday

Slept slightly better last night, I was awake just after 8am, lay reading until DB woke just before 9am.

His headache comes and goes, I keep telling him that movement of his neck will affect the pain, he just does not seem to understand....so I am giving up. He moaned for a while about feeling sick, but he wasn't.

I went for a nap again this afternoon, slept for about an hour, as usual feel rubbish now.

Its been a reasonable day, sunny, then dull then sunny again.

Chicken and bacon pie with new potato's and green beans from the garden with carrots.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear that your night's sleep was somewhat better but naps are always good for me. Sorry you feel worse after an afternoon nap. AMIL was always that way, too, so she avoided naps unless absolutely necessary.

    Bother about the habitual whinging.

    Am off to the grocery and the library on this sunny, cooler day.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.