Monday, 14 August 2017

Monday

Another bad night, took DB over an hour to stop fidgeting and settle to sleep, by which time I was wide awake again.

Up sharp and off to the Drs. Had to wait about an hour. Blood tests were back and everything is fine, but just to make sure we have to repeat it on Wednesday, give the prednisilone time to clear his system. The thinking is that it is coming from his neck, so a different medication which we have to start in small doses and work up. I am relieved that it is not thickening, or an infection in the arteries, but he still has the headache!!

I gave in and went to bed this afternoon, slept for 2 hours, I did not hear DB get up,  I feel awful now, thick headed. Fingers crossed I sleep ok tonight.

Supper prepped, just have to re heat the gratin and cook the tomato's and spuds, we will finish off the plums with custard for dessert.

No Monday clean done, will have to tackle the wet room etc tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Bother about the bad night's sleep and DB's ongoing HA. I do hope the new medicine works well and the HA ends but at least the blood work results were okay.

    AMIL never could nap in the afternoon without having that same thick-headed misery afterwards.

    Your dinner sounds yummy - as usual!

    Wishing you sweet dreams and restful sleep.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.