Friday, 18 August 2017

At Last

A better nights sleep!! I did rouse a couple of time, but slept from 10.30pm till about 7.30am. DB still has a slight headache but not as bad as it has been however, he is still sleeping for England.....I am hoping today will be the last day, otherwise it will be the Dr again. The vile medication should have cleared his system by then.

I put a load of coloureds through the wash, it is fine and sunny in bits, it has almost dried on the line, so will be fetching it in shortly, the forecast is for showers later.

E came round to collect the bag I altered the strap on, she said she would see me later.

I have a load of stuff for the hospice, I am going to ring R and see if he will collect it next time he is passing, I cannot see us getting there anytime soon and I could do with it out of the way.

Friday clean done, the sitting room was quite dusty, cleaned the windows inside as well, whilst I had the floor mop in my hands I went over the front and back doors to get rid of the dust and muck that accumulates on them, including a couple of spiders who thought they might stay for the winter....sorry chaps....not on these doors. I also discovered a spider had decided that a web between the freezer and the wall in the kitchen, would  be a good idea.......afraid not.

Update.....

4pm. DB has just got up, he says he has no headache, we will see how long he lasts this time.

We had a massive rainstorm just after lunch, a good job I managed to get the laundry in before it started, quite a heavy down pour for a time with thunder. 

Well that did not last long 5pm and he is back in bed asleep, rang to see if his results were back, some of them were the rest were not, so  I guess it will be Monday.

Fish and chips for supper.........

3 comments:

  1. Hope along with you that DB's HA will be gone for good and that he will no longer be so sleepy. I found the codeine helped my migraines but it always put me to sleep for a couple of hours.

    Good for you for getting the dry laundry in before the rains came!

    It's another hot as blue blazes day here but the humidity isn't quite so bad as it has been. We may have storms later ... or not.

    I'm still cutting/marking/sewing to make those bazillion HSTs.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember taking codeine once for a wisdom tooth extraction and I started hallucinating it is a powerful drug for some people like me. I hope that your regular routines get back to normal soon. It is upsetting when one of you is not functioning normally. Sometimes just plain old dehydration is the culprit for headaches and vertigo and something that the medical profession over looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Edwin feels better soon Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.