Tuesday, 15 August 2017

A New Day

Better night last night, DB went off to sleep without too much wriggling.

Its a fine day, a load of laundry done and out on the line, also managed to do the Monday clean a day late.........

DB spent an hour in the garden this morning cutting back part of the hedge between us and a neighbour.

He seems to be tolerating the new meds, will keep my fingers crossed though when I start to increase the dose. Its really vile stuff nut if it works he should not be on it for too long.

My cancelled appointment for the cardiac consultant has come through for September, so I hope to get some answers about various things then.

There was some gratin last last night, so we will have it with the toad in the hole tonight. I stewed some apples and blackberries to have with custard for dessert.

1 comment:

  1. Am glad to hear you two had a more restful night's sleep and felt like doing your usual tasks inside and around the bungalow.

    Is DB's new medicine a liquid? For you to describe it as "vile" that made me think of awful liquid medicines I've endured when younger. Ick!

    It's an overcast, horribly humid day here with thunderstorms possible later. I plan to carry on cutting 3.5" squares and making more HSTs. Have already run the dishwasher and now have a load of laundry in the washer.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.