Sunday, 30 July 2017

Sunday

Sunny morning, up after our usual lie in, showered and dressed. We are on a semi jolly to day.

Its DD2's annual tea party, half way between mine and DB's birthday. We are going to a local garden open on the way, I will also nip into Boyes and see if I can get either a new mop or a deck brush for the wet room floor.

Fridays effort with the carpet seems to have worked, there are a couple of places I might have another go at when I do the Monday clean, but all in all it was successful.

Soup and toast for lunch, no supper, DD always puts on a good spread.

We enjoyed the open garden this afternoon, it was a pity there was a downpour of rain which lasted about 20 minutes, but it freshened the garden. Afraid my purse strings got loosened a bit.








Love the colour of this penstamon.




Fabulous colour hollyhock.


Lots of tropical plants, really lush planting.


We went on into town where I got a deck brush and also a new mop. Then on to DD2's for tea.

DD1, ex husband, granddaughter and great grand son joined us, delightful tea as always.


Denny - Joe with his auntie Alice.








1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos of the garden flowers and family! What a cutie your great-grandson is!!

    Am glad to hear you found the new mop you needed and had a great day despite the brief rain.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.