Friday, 21 July 2017

Gosh its windy

Sunny but very windy, the trees are going every which way.

Friday clean done, I managed to wash the kitchen floor at last, pleased about that.

I went round to the craft group and took the three bags, I also gave E her bag, she was delighted with it. Measured the lady who wants a messenger type bag, I think I have figured out how to make it......

After lunch I started to make this......


Back on zipper bags again, it took me ages to remember how to do them and put the lining in!!

DB was out in the garden this morning cutting the grass, he has also started on the weeds in the herbaceous border again. The white lilies in the pot have started to come out, the others had died off so a new lily in the house for a week or so.

Fish, chips and peas for supper. DB forgot his yogurt at lunchtime so he will have that for dessert. I am trying to keep off too many desserts, so will sit and watch him eat his yogurt!!

1 comment:

  1. It's no surprise to me that all were delighted with the bags you made for them. They are beautiful, well made, and will be so handy. Wise of you to measure the lady who wants the cross-body bag as she may have been as short as I am or as tall as a dear friend is!

    Perhaps your wind will bring some rain?

    Blazing hot and still dry here. I went to the grocery and library anyway and came home drenched - not "dewy" as my Grandma used to say.

    Have had another idea about where to stash my patterns in the sewing room so hope there is room in the drawer!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.