Thursday, 27 July 2017

Another day at the Supermarket

We slept in a bit this morning, so we were a bit later setting off, a grey morning........plenty of cars in the car park, but the shop never seems overcrowded. Just a couple of things we could not get, will have to try Lidl or Morrison for them.

Shop came in just under my £60 limit, so thats fine, once home, all put away.

It was sunny as we drove along but by lunchtime the grey clouds were overhead again, DB says we are due rain for the rest of the day. He nipped to the bowls club to see if he has been picked to play on Saturday.

Cooked beef and vegetable casserole yesterday so will heat it up tonight with new spuds from the garden, green beans and cauliflower. Possibly ice cream for dessert.

Might spend a while this afternoon in the sewing room finishing off the bag.....see how I feel after lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Busy day here, too. I also went to the grocery and library after cooking lunch next door. I need to take the groceries, cook dinner, and would like to vacuum the screened porch while there if I have the energy to do that.

    I look forward to seeing the new bag when it's ready for showing off!

    Today I've been adding lighter fabrics to the purples as it was just looking too dark.

    Perhaps rain tonight, tomorrow, and tomorrow night ... fingers crossed!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.