Thursday, 1 June 2017

Sunny Day

Slept in again this morning, DB was in the garden when I got up, put a load in the washer.

Nipped over to see B. She was very late back from an appointment at the LRI last night, 8.30 before she got home. She was exhausted, not surprised. She was going in to see P today a volunteer driver was taking her. Our lay pastor popped in to see her as I left.

Washing dried, aired and put away, also ironed the duvet cover from Monday. Decided to do a bit of sewing, half made the last block for a table runner.

Its been another really sunny day, it was very warm out of the breeze.

We are having two of the Wiltshire Farm foods meals tonight, see what they are like. I have a couple of Neapolitan wafers for dessert,

Very tired again, I am getting a bit concerned about it, will see what the cardiologist has to say when I go to see him. I was so tired last night I went to bed at 7.30pm and read. I have discovered 'E' books that I can download from the library onto my I pad. They have kept me going this week, the library bus is not due until next Monday.

Update:

We had two of the Wiltshire Farm Foods. DB had sausage hot pot and I had beef hot pot, both were quite acceptable. There was more sausage, but I guess that's because sausage is cheaper then beef. DB said he would happily have his again. So I will top up the freezer with 6 days suppers. I will get him to cook the next ones in the microwave.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a productive day despite your fatigue. Wish I could pop by and we could sit and have natter when we're both too tired to be busy. Wouldn't that be fun?

    When AMIL continued to be fatigued after her pacemaker was implanted, it turned out she had late onset asthma. She was astonished it could suddenly be asthma when she was about 76. An inhaler used once or twice daily fixed her fatigue. The doctor said her fatigue had been due to her body working so hard to breathe. Who knew?

    How marvelous that your Wiltshire Farms meals were worthy of having again. It's just the thing to have available when you don't have the energy to cook. All too often those type prepared meals aren't very tasty.

    The St. Patrick's wall quilt corners are trimmed, laundry is done and put away, and it's sunny and very warm here today.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.