Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Tuesday

Very large black dog sitting on my shoulder.

Mower is repaired, I told the mower man to make sure he charged OH for the repair, he quoted £25.00, he gave me £10 back when OH was not looking. All the grass has now been cut.

Blood test this morning then on into Melton to do some shopping, fresh fruit etc for our holiday, if we go. I also got a sonic thing that is supposed to scare cats away. I am sick of cats using our garden as their toilet, they can just go and crap in their own yard for a change.

OH is very subdued and quiet........he jolly well need to be. Enough said.

I am doing nothing else today, he can do what he likes, I am sitting and reading. Supper is ready to be cooked, beef and beans stew.

10 comments:

  1. Hope today is going better - don't forget to rest when you can, and enjoy your reading time.
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am glad the mower is repaired and that DB is behaving himself today.

    You're wise to have a day of doing what you want to, choose to, and feel like doing and the upset of the last few days.

    Hope the sonic thing works a treat!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, surely you're still not bearing a grudge against the poor chap? Give him a cuddle, you won't enjoy a holiday, surely, if you go feeling like you obviously do towards him.
    We don't have separate money, so whatever is paid for, it's from the jointly-owned money pot. Some might think us foolish, but we call it "trusting one another".
    I'm truly saddened to read your post as you don't seem happy. The sun is out, the sky is blue, you have each other. Make the most of it, girl.
    The only sonic I've heard of is Sonic the Hedgehog, ha ha!
    Margaret P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said. Life is what you make it and it's always better together. Enjoy your holiday ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get along better for your holiday. Can you say on your blog if the cat sonic thing works as we could do with something like that if it does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband and I never had his and hers money either, Galant. In my younger years I could carry on a disagreement for days but nowadays I just don't have the energy or desire to. I find humour works much better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They say true love never runs smooth. I wouldn't know about that, but singledom always runs smooth. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had my time over again, I would be single, but having spent 56 years looking after 2 husbands I think I would find it hard.

      Delete
  8. Love reading your Blog, however am now appearing to lose the story. Who is DB and who is OH?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH is DB, just now he is not dearly beloved.......

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.