Wednesday, 12 April 2017


This is the comment that made me decide that I have had enough, they have not even got the guts to post their name. Shame on you. Why carry on reading if you are so disgusted? 

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Wednesday": 

Thank goodness for your sane reply and heres hoping it is read and this blogger changes her attitude. Good grief, the man had an accident and, as you say, thank heavens he didn't hurt himself. The poor man is treated like dirt and she needs to re read her own blog. I've been reading with my mouth hanging open since the poor man was last in hospital. Cannot comprehend her attitude. Haven't bothered to comment but thank goodness you have and as you are friends maybe she will see Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Wednesday": 

I also had a very sarcastic comment about the post I did about my wrinkles, I refuse to rise to personal comments. If you do not like what you see do not read my blog, clear off and bother someone else.



Posted by Anonymous to  My Life in the country. at 12 April 2017 at 09:

8 comments:

  1. Please don't stop writing your blog because of one miserable, negative person. It is one of the first things I read when I turn on my computer in the morning here in New Zealand. We are awaiting the arrival of Cyclone Cook bringing torrential rain and very high winds. We have had over a week of heavy rain and people have already been evacuated from low lying areas - luckily we live on a hill and should be okay. So please keep on blogging on and look after yourselves - remember "Women are from Venus and men are from Mars" - a book worth reading if you are living with a man!! Audrey from New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you feel like you do Anne -they are a pair of sanctimonious old hags together aren't they?
    But one of them not big enough to leave her name, pathetic woman - play them at their own game Anne - carry on writing whatever you like but turn comments off (you know your friends will understand) if they can't comment and put down their nasty vitreous comments perhaps they'll take the hint and just bugger off!
    Don't let the small minded anonymous idiots spoil your pleasure of writing your blog.......I wonder if this is the same nasty anonymous that you've had comment in the past - bet it is xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed reading your blog. Amazed at how much you get done in a day and loved hearing about what you eat and how you improve your bungalow. I am one of those who very much hope you will continue on with your blog. I am sorry that you have received such nasty comments.

    Best wishes and I do hope you are able to go off and enjoy your holiday.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you block "anonymous" comments and allow only those who leave their names? It is impossible to understand why some people think the internet makes good manners, kindness unnecessary and they just act ugly. It's to their shame and is NO reflection on you at all.

    I, too, check in first chance I get in the mornings, tho sometimes cats or life get in the way.

    More hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please carry on, don't let people neither you nor us respect take away your pleasure from blogging and our pleasure from reading you
    By the way I'm anonymous because I don't have any of the other options to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just like to say how much I enjoy your blog. Please just ignore any nasty comments. Hope you both have a lovely holiday. Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't often comment but I always read your blog from when you moved to Scotland - I can only guess at your frustration at times from what you post. I hope you can have some peace in your life. Floss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading your blog daily. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.