Saturday, 8 April 2017

Stupendous Saturday

The sun is shining fit to bust, I put a mixed load in the washer on a cool wash and its almost dry. The weather is supposed to be ok tomorrow so will strip the bed it will also be out on the line early.

DB decided to clean out his shed, stuff flying all over the place. I have re-potted the plants I bought the other week and put a couple more in the garden. DB is going to mow the grass after his siesta. I am going to dig out the Camellia and pot it up before it starts flowering. I also went onto the front and wove in the stands from the clematis that were making their way towards our neighbours fence. The pot with the green hosta in is on the front, I need to put some liquid feed on it.

Not a lot going on here just now, life has calmed down a bit. I am thankful that my health seems to be improving at last. I do get tired, but my energy levels seem to be better. I am being strict about working an hour and then sitting for a while.

Bacon fritatta, jacket spuds, tomato and celery salad for supper tonight. I have the chicken defrosting for tomorrow.

Update:

Well DB really excelled himself today, he mowed over the cable to the lawn mower, good job it was connected to a circuit breaker.....No way is he going to be allowed anywhere near the mower again, guess who will be mowing the grass from now on!! I am spitting.........can hardly bring myself to talk to him. He is a b****y idiot.

2 comments:

  1. Am glad to hear your sunny weather was so lovely and the laundry dried nicely.

    Cheers that you're feeling better and better but are also resting before you're crackered. Wise!

    Dearie me. Am sorry DB carelessly cut the lawnmower cord as he was mowing today. IMHO, those cords should be neon orange so they're easily seen in the grass but the person mowing still has to pay good attention. Perhaps DB needs to cough up the funds for a gas powered mower so you don't have to do the mowing?

    It's turning into a lost day for me as I am still weary from the tasks I did yesterday. Bother!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure it wasnt deliberate?! He probably hated cutting the grass. We now pay for a gardener out of the Attendance Allowance. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.