Sunday, 5 March 2017

Soggy Sunday

I woke just after 7am, read for a while until DB woke and then made the brekkie, we got up, had a shower and off out.

On the way to DD2's it started to rain, which quickly became sleet....yukkkk by the time we left DD2's it had stopped, but very cold.

Lidl for some shopping and then home.

Shopping away, I made tuna mayo sarnies with cucumber for lunch and we retired to the sitting room, I decided to light the fire, so nice and cosy.

Supper is prepped, pork with roast tatties and veg, no dessert, although I do still have a stack of apples to use up, will have to sort them out soon otherwise we will have no room in the freezers for this summers crops.

I seem to be improving a bit more each day, so fingers crossed I am over the worst and out the other side. I have an appointment with my GP on Tuesday, will see what he has to say.

No sign of the baby, I must finish binding the quilt, then all I need to do is embroider his name and date of birth on the playmat and it can go to its new home.




2 comments:

  1. So pleased you are feeling better. Take things a bit easy for a few more days.
    Sunny and cool here today, but warmer temps above the zero degree mark forecast for the first days of next week. Cant complain because we have had a very mild (for our location) Winter. Spring cant come too early for me.
    Have a great day.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Sunday you and DB have had despite the weather and the cold temperatures! I do enjoy getting errands and visits done in late morning so I have all arvo to be busy at home or do nothing.

    It's wonderful to read you're feeling better and better day by day. May this steady progress continue until you're right as rain!

    I'm about to sit with my book for a while as I've been busy enough that it is time to rest.

    Sunny and chilly here but warmer temperatures are forecast for the coming days.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.