Saturday, 4 March 2017

Saturday

Bright morning, breakfast in bed whilst a load of laundry whirled round in the washer. DB helped to hang it out.

I am feeling better, but still weak so taking it steady, my appetite seems to be improving a bit too, which is all to the good. At least I have lost that walking through treacle feeling.

Its been very wet so no gardening for DB, we are both reading a lot just now.

I am hoping to get into town tomorrow, there are a few things that are getting low, I do not have the strength to do a full shop just now, so it will be bits and bobs. Will call and see DD2 at the same time.

No baby yet, they think he weighs 7 lbs 14 or thereabouts, hope he does not cook for much longer, he will be huge.

Sun is shining, so quite a nice day, hopefully the washing will dry, the heating has switched itself off, as it did yesterday, warmer days on the horizan???


3 comments:

  1. It's good to hear that you're feeling better and were up to doing a load of laundry. Well done to DB for his assistance in hanging the wet things out to dry, too.

    What books are you reading? Reading is my refuge when I'm too tired to do other things.

    Hope the baby arrives soon, too. I remember learning babies gain a half pound a week in the last month of gestation. Ouch!

    It's sunny but cold this morning, below freezing so I imagine the flowers are shivering.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs I am glad you are home and on the mend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are resting and reading - always a good thing when under the weather!
    Thinking of you and wishing you well. I've never heard that 'walking through treacle feeling' expression, but I sure have felt it and know what you mean dear.
    BTW - does Tate & Lyle still golden syrup in those same tins? Ahhhh, memories of childhood again! They seem even more prevalent as I age!
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.