Monday, 27 March 2017

Murky Monday

Its a grey day so far, the forecast  is for it to get better so the towels are out on the line. fingers crossed they dry.

DB ready to go out and start to lay the weed suppressant down on the paths ready for the wood chip when it arrives later this week, we hope.

I am about to tackle the Monday clean. I need to get some carpet cleaner and spot clean the carpet.

Update

Even managed to fettle the work surfaces in the kitchen, so everything done and dusted.

DB has laid the weed suppressant down for the paths, one pice had gone fly away already.

Brighter this afternoon, the laundry on the line is drying, will finish it off on the airers and might put the towels in the dryer for 15 minutes.


 Two of the tubs flowering away, grape hyacinths tulips and daffs.


The herbaceous border


The weed suppressant laid down under the where the woodchip paths are going.

Its brighter but cold, will be turning the central heating up a bit, its chilly.

So far no reaction to the increase dose of medications, so fingers crossed its going to be ok, just one more blood test and another 2.5mg increase and I will be on the prescribed dose. I must admit I am feeling so much better, trying to be careful though.

If things go to plan I will be starting the cleaner when we get back from our holiday at the end of April. I will see how DB goes before starting to sort out a gardener.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy seeing photos of your garden. It really is amazing what you two have done with it considering the state it was in when you moved in.

    Glad you are getting on o.k. with the increased BP medication. You have always kept your place so nice and clean. It will be easy for a cleaner to maintain.

    Take care.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on all your accomplishments today and am so happy your energy is back so your can do your usual tasks without being weary. That dose increase may be just what's needed.

    DB and you have indeed worked a miracle in the front and back gardens at the bungalow. I remember what an untidy, weed-filled wilderness it was when you two first arrived. Your across the fence neighbors must be delighted at the beauty they get to enjoy!

    We have scattered showers and warm weather here today and I have a couple of errands to run. I hope to cut/sew borders, too.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.