Thursday, 2 February 2017

Thursday

Thankfully I had a better night last night, but ended up in bad again after lunch, there are days when I really am so tired.

I did manage to get laundry half dry outside, finishing it off on the airer. I have another load to go in tonight but the forecast for tomorrow is not so good.

We have to go to the Drs tomorrow I need another blood test, we need to pick up prescriptions and also go to the post office.

DB cleaned the car inside this morning, judging from the muck that was in the hand held dyson it was not before time. The outside could do with being done now.

I got some sliced ham out of the freezer, the veggies are done, need mustard sauce to go with it.

The repair chap came this morning and sorted out the window catch in the bathroom and also re sealed the casing round the pipe work in the bathroom, so thats a good job done.

It looks as if I will be able to hang off going shopping till next week, just need to find something for Sunday lunch, there is a meeting about the village plan on Sunday evening so we will eat at lunch time.

No sewing done, I need to clear the table to layer up the quilt for the expected baby, hope to get that done and partially quilted over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Your new bed is getting some good use as a comfy place for nana naps as well as nighttime sleep. Most excellent. :)

    How nice your bathroom is once again snug and weather tight!

    I need to wind a bobbin with pale pink thread and rethread the machine with a slightly darker green thread, then machine quilt the pockets for that last (for now) over-the-chair-arm handwork minder. Yes, I keep changing what I call this thing!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.