Friday, 3 February 2017

Friday

Drs this morning to get a blood test  done and collect our medication. Our neighbours were out having a walk round the square. I arranged with B to take the electric blanket back to Dunelm and get a credit note for it. We had an early lunch and shot off to Dunelm. I bought a kingsize duvet cover and a fitted sheet, a new net curtain for the bedroom and cafe net for the bathroom and kitchen and came home with a credit note for the electric blanket.

On the way home from Dunelm, we called in the timber merchants to price up the wood for the first deep bed and also the woodchips to make the paths between the beds.

Back home the chap came to tighten the screws on the gate, it had dropped a bit. A two minute job and its all done.

No Friday clean done, it will have to be done tomorrow and the kitchen on Sunday.

I did manage to get the coloured wash dry on the line, aired it off on the airer, so all the laundry completed, although I will need to wash the new duvet cover and sheet before I put them on the bed.

It is our anniversary at the end of this month, we are planning to go to The Harborough for Sunday Lunch, will be taking DD2 with us for a treat. We have been together 28 years in October but married for only 20.




1 comment:

  1. You've had a full and successful day of accomplishments! Hope you have a lovely, restful night's sleep tonight.

    After your new duvet cover is on the bed, will we get to see it? :)

    It's cloudy and very chilly here today but no rain or snow is in the forecast.

    I ran errands earlier and have just finished a late lunch of nice soup to warm me up. Methinks I'll have a sit and read for a while after I start some laundry. Wish our electricity was less expensive to use overnight, but it's the same price whenever it's used.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.