Thursday, 16 February 2017

Another bad night.....

These bad nights are getting me down......after 3am again and I was awake at 7.30 am.

Lovely bright morning, two loads of laundry out on the line, DB is out in the garden, no idea what he is up to.

I took the bull by the horns and fitted up the new router this morning, I had to take the TV connections to bits to get at the sockets, so I moved the table and cleaned the carpet in the corner, cleaned the glass with vinegar, so its all sparking. The router connected no problem, I need to check the speed we are getting with it just now.

All the laundry dried so its airing before being put away. I have almost finished quilting the play mat, was going to try and finish it but I am quite tired so it can wait until tomorrow.

DB was in the garden, plants are showing signs of growth, more daffs are coming through. Now our neighbour had had her tree trimmed back we have lost the privacy in the garden, I am going to look at planting a bush of some description to block off her kitchen window from out garden. I am toying with the idea of putting a small patio area in and relaying the path up to and round the shed.

I have found the yard where Hesters boat is for sale, there is more info and also  a layout drawing, it looks just right for them. I really hope the survey goes well for them.

I have managed to pick up a couple of really rank books from the library this time, Good job DB has some I can read.

The sun has gone and we have had a shower of rain, good job I fetched the laundry in, it would have been wetter then when I took it out.

Bacon egg etc for supper tonight, I have got the salmon out to do for tomorrow night. I will cook it gently in white wine and lemon juice, we will have the salmon cold with potatoes, peas and butter sauce.


2 comments:

  1. I will let you know when we are next in Crick and when we are moving the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had another bad night. Do you need to just use the daybed for a few nights?

    Despite your lack of good sleep, you certainly accomplished a lot today. Wise of you to give yourself permission to delay finishing the machine quilting on the play mat.

    I'm a bit under the weather today but it's a really chilly, blustery day so staying in a cozy is nice.

    What is a "rank" book?

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.