Thursday, 26 January 2017

Thursday

Feeling a bit better this morning so decided to go into town and get my glasses and pick up my friends glasses as well.

Walking through to go back to the car we met our neighbour who was struggling with full shopping bags, so we brought them home for her. She had a couple of other jobs to do otherwise we would have brought her home.

After lunch I went and laid down on the day bed, was just dropping off when the door bell went, by the time I got to the door there was no one there......

I prepped the veg for supper before we went out, so have just cooked the mince and have the dough balls ready to go in.

Its bitterly cold minus 3 in the wind, I was glad I had my windproof  coat on.

Finished sewing the binding on the round mat, just need to sew it down and give it a good press. I have the fabric for the play mat, so that's the next project, will have to clear the sewing table to layer it up.

Supper tonight is mince and dough balls with carrots and brussels. If we have dough balls we do not have potato.

2 comments:

  1. How nice to be able to lend a hand to your overburdened neighbor while in town. No doubt she was delighted to have had your help! Nice, too, that you could pick up your friend's glasses while getting your glasses. As a ceramic sign in our home reads: "Kindness matters" you are so very kind.

    Don't you wish those ringing the doorbell would wait a decent amount of time before leaving? Grrrrrrrr!

    Cheers for your sewing progress today. :)

    My car is in the repair shop to have a new ignition lock installed and this arvo, a new real estate woman is coming to see us, see the house next door, and chat.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several times you have mentioned making dough balls. I have no idea what they are. Please let us know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.