Saturday, 28 January 2017

Saturday

That's the little machine gone to a new home, the lady that came for it is delivering it to her friend tomorrow. I gave her a comprehensive demo, she asked me how long I had the machine, I told her almost 2 years but it had only been used 17 times. Off she went with it and I am £275 richer!! It will be on its way into the bank on Monday, I have plans for it.

Plans for tomorrow have changed, we are going into Leicester to have breakfast with Mrs Bucket and BIL. They will set off for home from there, so I have put the stuff I bought into the freezer. We will have to get up early, and I doubt we will need any lunch, she is paying......DB thinks there is something up with her, she is a Scot through and through. We will see, doubt any more of the family will still be there, Guess they will have started for home either today or first thing in the morning. It will have been a huge lunch if all the children and grandchildren went, there would have been at least 20 of them.

It been a reasonable day, it did rain for a while this morning but it has cleared up and we have a bit of blue sky. OH says its warmer than it has been.

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful to imagine your Elna at its new home and with it's joyful new owner! Nice, too, that there is $$ to go into the bank. :)

    Tomorrow's change of plans seem to make the workload on you much lighter - if getting up and off early isn't a huge bother and the travel weather is pleasant. Hope you and DB have a nice visit and lovely meal.

    I've washed and pressed the many deep purple fabrics that are destined for use in a new quilt made of HSTs for DS2. Will wash the deep blues tomorrow.

    Sunny and not too chilly here today.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, the "prove you're not a robot" pictures are once again popping up every time instead of only occasionally.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Scot and I'm sure that you meant we are kind, generous people.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.