Saturday, 24 December 2016

Christmas Eve

DB did not sleep well last night. We were reading and drinking tea at 1 am, so a late start this morning.

Washing is out, its very windy so hopefully some of it will dry, I also made 18 mince pies, we always have a mince pie and a glass of sherry on Christmas Eve whilst watching TV. I will get the laundry in later and fold whats dry, there are a couple of DB's shirts so I will iron them and leave them on a hanger to air.

Phone is now active and rather addictive, I have had to be strict with myself and put it off.

I will be spending most of the afternoon on the settee reading. We were late getting supper last night DB's son came over, he always seems to manage to come when I am about to start a meal, it was after 7 pm before we had our supper. Tonight its sausage and mash with baked beans, so quite easy. I expect DB will find something to watch on TV.

We do not have too early a start tomorrow we will leave here about 10.30 for DD2's.

Update:

Washing almost dried, its on the airer. DB's shirt has been ironed. so everything is up to date.

4 comments:

  1. Hope your Christmas is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a peaceful and relaxing Christmas, you and DB deserve it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.