We had more rain, it stopped about lunchtime but never dried up.
I spent the afternoon making a couple of pot holders with some odd blocks. I gave the Dresden mat a really good press and it has flattened out nicely. I have a photo but cannot get the wretched thing to post. Still not decided what fabric to use on the other dresden back and binding. Mind you I could take the east way out and put a plain back on by just sewing round the fabrics right sides together and turn it through.
Managed to get it to load now having switched off my computer and restarted it.
Cheese pie and beans for supper tonight, will have the rest of the bread and butter pudding for dessert.