We had rain last night, it has just wet the ground and no more. Its dull this morning and spitting with rain now. I have been out and collected beans and a courgette which is almost the size of a marrow.
I am off shortly to the hospital with clean jimjams etc, I need to get a couple of things in Melton so will call in on the way.Will not be going at all tomorrow, I really need a break. DB will phone me after the Drs. have been in the morning and to put in his order for anything else he may need.
I will go to the coffee morning at the chapel, then the village will get an update without me having to do anything!!
I am back from the hospital, when I got there they were about to take DB for an EEG, he had already been for a CT scan. At sometime after 6am he appears to have had another stroke, his left hand was affected for a while, but his left leg was still unable to lift off the bed.
He complained about headache last night but nothing was done about it apart from giving him paracetamol until this morning. He was quite upset when I got there but sat eating the lunch they had saved for him when I left. I am going in tomorrow afternoon later to see the Drs and see what the scans etc show.
Bang goes our holiday to France. I just cannot risk taking him out of the country. Would not be happy taking him anywhere here either for that matter. We will have to wait and see.
This I am not looking forward to...........