Monday, 1 August 2016

Monday

Bright morning with a breeze, I stripped the bed and remade it, the laundry is now dancing on the line. Have also done the Monday clean. I really need to get out into the garden there are a lot of weeds in the herbaceous bed. I can only do an hour at a time though.

Waiting ti hear from DB, the Drs should be round this morning, will know a bit more then.

Library van today, once I have my books I will be off to the hospital to visit depending on what the news is.

Phone call from the bowls chairman to see how DB is, our friends from round the corner came to see how he was too.

DB will not be coming home for at least another 4 - 5 days. The Dr today has taken him off the medication and asked for a chest X ray an EEC and another couple of scans. 

I went in at lunchtime and asked to see the Dr. It took over 2 1/2 hours to get one to see us. I made it very clear that I was not having DB home until they had discovered what the problem was and what treatment was available. I am going in again tomorrow morning to take in a few things he wants. I will not be going in again until Thursday. I need a break. I can keep in touch via the mobiles.

I brought washing home, which is now on the line, will take it back tomorrow. I need to go to Morrison on the way in tomorrow to gat DB another puzzle book and also he wants a new library book.

Just cooked myself an omelette and salad for my supper, cherry bakewell for dessert. Going to put my feet up and watch TV for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Oh,dear! I'm sorry to hear that DB will have to be in hospital for several more days but I so agree it's time for a correct diagnosis. You and DB have endured far too much time wondering what's up and when another dd will happen again.

    Do be sure to take good care of yourself and don't over-do things to the point of exhaustion.

    Your dinner sounds yummy and wonderfully nutritious.

    Big hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.