Monday, 1 December 2014

What Happened.....

to the sun, lovely day yesterday, this morning dull, grey and horrid but at least its dry.

Monday clean done, just about to walk over to Tesco to get smoked salmon and brown bread, against a visit from DB's sister, she is threatening to come sometime this week on their way to or from Cambridge.

Eye is doing great, just hope the antibiotics last out till Thursday. I still have drops to put in for another 2 weeks 4 times a day.

Yesterday laundry is now waiting to be ironed. I only ever iron bed linen and shirts these days. I hate getting into un-ironed sheets.

I have spent the last 2 afternoons sorting through and ironing Christmas fabric left over from the things I have been making. Some of it has been cut in squares and I will put them on the stall, the rest I need to look for a box I can put them in.

Trying to set up a new patchwork and quilting group for U3A, Looks like I may well have bagged a room at the village hall in Asfordby either Thursday or Friday once a month, just have to sort out the day that suits most people.


1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear that your eye is doing well. Enjoy your visitor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.