Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Brighter Day

Sky cleared quite early, it had rained again overnight but by the time I went out with the bath towels it was starting to dry up, quite a breeze blowing, so hopefully will only have to air them off later.

We cleared the tables in the sewing room, and put the things out, I am going to make up a couple of cushion kits to put on the stall and I have also bagged up some squares.

The sun came out for a short while at lunch time, soon disappeared again though.

No visit to the market today, waiting in for a parcel to be delivered, we will go to the library tomorrow.

Our neighbours at the end of the terrace moved out on Saturday, their house is up for let.

This afternoon Parcel Force came with the package I had been waiting for.......


The new shelf unit for the sewing room, just need DS2 to come and put it on the wall for me, I love the shaker pegs on the bottom and there are two hearts in the sides at the bottom. I will see how it darkens, at some point it may well get the Annie Sloan treatment.

The towels more or less dried on the whirly, just put them on the airer to air off over night.  It has turned rather cold, think we might get a frost tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I do like your new shelf unit .. and so useful.

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.