Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Under the weather again

Not feeling at my best again today. Light headed, not pleasant when you bend down!!

I have spent most of the day reading on the settee. DB was out in the garden this morning, he cut the grass, it may need another haircut before the mower goes away for this year.

I have made soup in the stock pot and also done the chicken for supper. DB wanted it done with onion, dried cranberries and mayo. Tomato and celery salad, coleslaw and jacket spuds also on offer.

I also managed to trace another chicken out. Have pressed the fabric, might feel well enough to cut it out and fuse it tomorrow, will have to see how I feel in the morning.

7 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. Take care, lots of tea helps.
    Su

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Barbara

    " So sorry you're feeling dizzy and I applaud your wise decision to take it easy and read rather than try to plow onward when you might unintentionally tip over. Hope you're quickly back to feeling good.

    Dinner sounds yummy. We love dried cranberries, too.

    Hugs!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling a little bit better tomorrow take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel like yourself tomorrow. We have a lot of viruses going around right now. Hopefully you can shake this quickly and get back to your sewing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I am as promised. I hope you feel better soon. Is it vertigo ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care of yourself - reading this on Thursday so I hope you are feeling a little better today. My wee Aberdonian is feeling sorry for herself with the sniffles, so I know that there are a lot of bugs going around, although I am getting over my cold. The cough is lingering a little too long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better soon dear. I'm off to physio therapy soon - painful problem with hip/leg - this aging can be hard on us!

    Take care- hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.