I changed my sewing room round a bit, it gives me a little more room and makes it easier to get in to the shelves, I sorted out some of the bits I have taken out of the bits and strip box. I have some that will make some pot holders.
DB went for his siesta and I had a quick nap. I am very tired and a bit depressed for some reason.
Phone call from LL's mother the chap is coming Friday to measure the kitchen window and door and also the small window in the hall. So we will be getting them replaces at some point.
Supper tonight reduced price chicken kiev with mash, cauli and calebrese. raspberry delight for dessert. I bought fresh raspberries yesterday from the market.
This is the pot of lilies that I cut the stem from thats in the house, looks like it might reach its full potential next year.
Our next project, to clear the Hebe which has been allowed to just grow wild, I am going to see if I can get some cuttings from it, then we have to cut back the two euronymous that are both coming through the Hebe and going up the fence. We have 2 clematis that are going on the back fence I just might squeeze in a climbing jasmine as well.